This website privacy and cookies policy describes how Weavers Wood protects and makes use of the information you give us when you use this website.
This website is operated by Squarespace and as such is subject to:
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What data we gather via our website provider, Squarespace and their payment processor Stripe:
1. Usage Data, i.e. data about how you use our website and services. This may include:
- Your IP address
- Your device or browser type and identifiers
- Website referral source
- Your activity on our website
2. Transaction data, i.e. to support the purchase of goods and services. This will include your name, address, email address, phone number, payment and transaction details.
3. Correspondence data, i.e. that you provide to us when sending a message via the website. This will include your name, email address and the message.
We use your data in the following ways via our website provider, Squarespace and their payment processor Stripe:
1. We use usage data to analyse the use of our website and services.
2. We use transaction data to supply you with products and services.
3. We use correspondence data to contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
What we don’t do:
- We don’t gather or hold any of your data independently of our website provider.
- We don’t sell or pass on any of your data to any third party independent of our website provider.
- We don’t use your data to send out marketing communications of any kind or by any means.
Links from our site:
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Cookies and how we use them via our website provider Squarespace:
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Please do not supply any other person’s data to us.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the weaverswood.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.